1 Ounce Beeswax
Here are common uses of beeswax:
1) lubricant for old furniture joints
2) Smooth movement for doors and windows.
3) Component for mustache creams.
4) Prevents bronze items from tarnishing.
5) Use as a rust prevention.
6) Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts.
7) covering cheeses and preservatives to protect from spoilage.
8) Conditioner for wood bowls and cutting boards.
9) Coat nails and screws to prevent wood from splintering.
10) Used by NASA with an enzyme to mop up oceanic oil spills.
11) Cake guitar bodies to boost longevity.
12) Coat tambourine surfaces for thumb roll playing technique.
13) Coat reeds for woodwinds to get a tight fit.
14) Egg painting in a Ukraine folk art of Pysanky.
15) An essential ingredient in Indian art of fabric dyeing called Batik printing.
16) Candles that don’t drip and have no smoke.
17) In candy like gummy bears, worms and jelly beans.
18) To water proof leather.